Monday, December 5, 2011

Tyler, The Creator - Rookie of the Year



Tyler Okonma (March 6 1991), leader of OFWGKTA. 
Controversial, and perhaps a little sadistic - Tyler, the Creator is fascinating nonetheless. 

He's expressing himself in all facets - this is what music is meant for.
Each one of us has a bit of a dark, rebellious side that we repress because of society. 
Odd Future would be that group saying the things we want to say, doing what we want to do. 

He's one of those characters who's intention is to be of entertainment. 




Anything he says in an interview is simple and honest. 

He's definitely not hiding anything in comparison to other artists - the ones withdrawn and sheltered behind a PR team (hahahaha). 



=)

" I was taught to act my shoe-size, never my age
I always judge a book by its cover, never the page
I never judge a murder by weapons, only the rage
That he felt when he dealt with physiological phase
They say that I will never cease to amaze
While half my mental belongs in a cage" 
- Pigs Fly, Tyler & Domo Genesis





LISTEN: Best of Earlwolf, and Tyler Fucks Cows