Sunday, December 18, 2011

Decades and Eras

Who were the most influencial artists in hip-hop?



WATCH: Eric B. & Rakim - I Ain't No Joke


Rakim, now 43 years old (January 28th 1968) leads a perfect example. 

Sometimes I wonder what we really have now in hip-hop. At times I feel as though music is distorted and every one is lost. Artists whom I once admired as a child, I realize now are nothing but sell-outs.

Not 2PAC though. Count on this artist to always speak with genuwine warm-heartedness and wisdom.

*insert more mushy commentary here*

WATCH: Tupac Interview at 17


THE TRUTH ^Analyze this interview if you want to be enlightened. 

Could you imagine if the 17 year olds of today were raised in a similar environment to 20 years ago?
We should be "evolving", yet I find society is going backwards. I was impressed with Tupac's outlook on life at the age of 17.

Throughout the past year I've encountered hundreds of "adults" who seem to be living unconsciously, not paying attention to what's going on around them. Sad way to life wouldn't you agree?